MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- About Us
- Insurance Accepted
- Insurance Network Partners
- Mental Health Blog
- Our Inpatient Orange County Mental Healthcare Locations
- Our Orange County Mental Health Care Team
- Our Treatment Methods
- Thank You
- Guide to Mental Health in the Workplace
- Women and Depression
Posts by category
- Category: Anxiety
- Exercise and Mental Health: More Beneficial Than Medication?
- Holiday Season Mental Health Management: Start Planning Now
- The Thanksgiving Blues: Ideas for Handling Them
- Food and Mental Health: Study Suggests Timing Is Critical
- Study: News Addiction Can Lead to Physical and Mental Health Harm
- Suicide Prevention Week – Potentially Helpful Facts and Ideas
- Mental Health Helpline Information: Make the Call
- Mental Health Empowerment: Why It Matters
- The APA’s 2022 Work and Well-being Survey: A Discussion
- Weather and Mental Health: Heatwaves Can Create Mental Harm
- Diet and Mental Health: Could Fruit Consumption Make a Difference?
- The Uvalde Mass Shooting and Family Mental Health Concerns
- 5 Mental Health Warning Signs That Should Prompt Action
- 10 Mental Health Facts That May Surprise You
- Ohio Mental Health Needs Rise Sharply – Solutions Are Available
- From a Pandemic to a World War? Anxiety Disorder Sufferers Struggling
- Mental Health & New Year’s Resolutions – Some Ideas to Reduce Stress
- Holiday Mental Health – Some Thoughts on Managing the Situation
- Mental Health Insurance Coverage – You Have Rights and Options
- The New Mental Health Pandemic: Where We Stand
- Returning To Life Anxiety – Disorder Or Normal Nerves?
- Agoraphobia: COVID-19’s Potential Effect on This Anxiety Disorder
- Study: Pandemic Coping Increases Prevalence of Eating Disorders
- Study: COVID Mental Health Data Extremely Troubling
- Do I Have Somatic Symptom Disorder?
- Category: Blog
- Seem Familiar? A Brief Borderline Personality Disorder Test
- 5 Daunting Mental Health Conditions Statistics
- Blue Shield of California: Our New In-Network Partner
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance: Our New In-Network Partner
- The State of Mental Health in America – National Mental Health Rankings
- Depression Education Month: 5 Important Facts
- National ADHD Awareness Month – Dispelling Some ADHD Myths
- Study: Undiagnosed Depression Data Reveal Serious Problems
- Impulsive Borderline Personality Disorder: What Is It?
- Quiet BPD: What Is It and What Can Be Done About It?
- The New 988 Lifeline: Suicide Prevention Goes National
- CARF Accreditation – Our Next Positive Step
- Mental Health Insurance Benefits: A Brief Overview
- SoCal Empowered: Part of the Anthem Insurance Family
- The War In Ukraine Prompts Need for PTSD Treatment
- The Benefits of Residential Mental Health Treatment
- Study: The Continued Presence of a Mental Health Stigma
- Poll: 25% of Americans Seek Mental Health Improvement This Year
- Obesity and Mental Health: How Are They Related? Or ARE They?
- A Sedentary Lifestyle and Risks To Your Mental Health
- Petulant Borderline Personality Disorder – What Is It?
- Mental Health Insurance Is an Investment – Cash It In
- Your Orange County Mental Health Intake – What To Expect
- Mental Health Treatment Payment Options – Get the Help You Need
- Patients Are People Here – Orange County Mental Health Treatment
- Dissociative Identity Disorder – Statistics and Myths
- Common Warning Signs of Mental Illness
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Awareness Matters
- Study: Alcohol Consumption the Sole Cause of 85,000 Annual Deaths In the Americas
- Study: Prevalence of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in New Moms Skyrockets
- Study: Nearly One-Third of COVID Survivors May Have PTSD
- Category: Borderline Personality Disorder
- Category: Business
- Category: Depression
- Category: Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Category: Family
- Category: Food for thought
- Category: Mental Health
- Category: Mental Health Disorder
- Category: Mental Health Insurance
- Category: Mood Disorder
- Category: Mood Swings
- Category: OCD
- Category: Personality Disorder
- Category: PTSD
- Category: Somatic Symptom Disorder
- Category: Work Life
We Are Commited to your Long Term Success
Wondering if in-patient mental health treatment is the right option for you? Give one of our caring professionals a call today to discuss your treatment options!
Our unique mental health treatment facility is personalized for each individual we have the honor of working with. Our goal is to equip you, or your loved one, with the best combination of medication and therapeutic intervention for your unique needs.
At SoCal Empowered™, we focus on meeting each individual where they are. We’re a family run facility comprised of industry-leading mental health and recovery professionals. We base our treatment approach on the most up-to-date research surrounding mental health and wellness.
We provide 24-hour, around the clock support to ensure you not only survive this difficult time but to thrive. Our licensed team of mental health and recovery experts are here for you as you begin on the journey toward personal growth and healing. We take insurance – often, your treatment costs will be 100% covered. Start On Your Path Toward Healing Now!